You have no items in your shopping cart.
This week we are gonna focus on some of the advantages of camisole for new moms. If you’re a new mommy, you may feel slightly twitchy due to the bump brushing against the camisole. But you may well change your mindset after understanding some of the benefits that camisoles feature.
* A camisole offers an extra layer of coverage in case you forget to button up. If this isn’t a bonus while you’re breastfeeding, deprived of sleep, and pumping twice daily when you’re working, what is it then?
* A camisole lets you putting on your old v-neck, boatneck and off-the-shoulder shirts, in spite of the fact that you need to lift a little from time to time as they tend to dislodge neatly-arranged necklines.
* A camisole can smooth out unusual lumps as a result of your body changes. Not to mention camisoles are great during pregnancy and postnatal body changes too.
* See-through shirts are ubiquitous. Soft-spun, hand-spun, cotton-candy weave no matter what you call the super-see through, ultra-soft tee trend there is no reason why you shouldn’t wear one with a matching-match cami. Why go funky with coordinating colours instead of picking a nude tank that vanishes into the background.
* A camisole lends added strata of moisture protection, whether it is from leaking breast milk or sweat. If you need to leave home for shopping or work, you may feel a lot safer instead of going out with a single layer, particularly in the summer.
With the above things in mind, you can add a few of your choicest camisoles to your closet. This is a great way to prolong the life of your pre-pregnancy outfit, even when you enter into your toddler mom years. We will bring you some of the ways you can layer camisole as a new mummy in our next blog.